January’s Interdisciplinary Research and Education Community of Practice meeting is an open forum for individuals to debrief the community on interdisciplinary projects they are currently working on or are planning. Committed presenters include:
* Ali Mirchi – Developing a web-based system dynamics simulation model of the El Paso water resources system
* Jessica Shenberger-Trujillo – UTEP School of Pharmacy & Interdisciplinary Research
* PJ Vierra & Gaspare Genna – US Perceptions of Mexico and Public Support for North American Cooperation
* Elsa Villa – Advancing Participation in STEM
* Leah Whigham – Interdisciplinary Research at the Paso del Norte Institute for Healthy Living
Interested in presenting? Come prepared to give a 5-minute presentation on your team’s interdisciplinary project(s). You do not need to be a registered member of the IDRE Community in order to present. No Power Point slides, please.